Nomad is out as we speak with a clear and minimal design to guard your AirPods Professional 2. The Modern Leather Case incorporates a lanyard and speaker cutout, LED mild pipe, and extra in your selection of Nomad’s full grain or Horween leather-based.
Nomad’s leather-based case for AirPods Professional is designed for the second-gen earphones with exact lanyard and speaker cutouts. Nonetheless, it nonetheless works with the unique AirPods Professional.
The 2-piece development incorporates a delicate and protecting microfiber lining with high-quality leather-based on the outside that may develop a singular patina.
Nomad Trendy Leather-based Case for AirPods Professional
- Designed for AirPods Professional (2nd gen)
- Suitable with AirPods Professional (1st gen)
- Select Horween leather-based from the USA or full grain, sustainably sourced leather-based from Ecco
- Protecting microfiber lining
- Built-in mild pipe for LED charging indicator
- Exact speaker and lanyard cutouts
- Value: $29.95 to $39.95
Nomad notes that the case “is Qi and MagSafe charging suitable, nevertheless it doesn’t comprise magnets and won’t magnetically connect to MagSafe chargers.”
The brand new Trendy Leather-based Case is available now direct from Nomad
9to5Mac’s Nomad opinions:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.