Honkai: Star Rail‘s Trailblazer is not only a throwaway character. Just like the Traveler in Genshin Impact, the Trailblazer can counter a number of weaknesses due to their capability to regulate a couple of ingredient. Every ingredient additionally empowers them to play utterly completely different roles relying on the workforce. Sadly, the Trailblazer additionally has a singular manner of unlocking Eidolons in comparison with different characters.
Eidolons are copies of characters that unlock extra talents for each you get. You get Eidolons for many Star Rail characters from pulling on banners. For instance, if you have already got Dan Heng however occur to tug him once more from a banner, then that replicate will provide you with an merchandise that unlocks his first Eidolon (E1). You possibly can unlock as much as six Eidolons per character earlier than Star Rail converts the extra characters into different foreign money to spend in its in-game store.
The Trailblazer is completely different. You possibly can’t pull the Trailblazer from banners, so their Eidolons come from varied sources like shops. It’s much more difficult as a result of the Trailblazer has a couple of Path (the sport’s equal of fight roles). The Trailblazer has twelve Eidolons proper now (six for every accessible Path), however that quantity will develop within the coming updates.
That being mentioned, it’s harder to search out these Eidolons that pulling on a banner. Right here’s the place to search out the entire Trailblazer’s present Eidolons.
Shadows of Destruction
Shadows of Destruction unlock Eidolons for the Bodily Trailblazer, a Destruction character that wields the Bodily ingredient. That is the primary model of the Trailblazer that you simply encounter within the sport’s prologue. Destruction characters are identified for all-rounder talents that vary from self-healing to flexibility between single and multi-target assaults.
Here is the place to search out the entire Shadows of Destruction:
- Herta Area Station Prologue
- Jarilo VI – Principal Story Reward
- Trailblaze Degree 19 Reward
- Trailblaze Degree 30 Reward
- Inner Buy Officer on Area Station
- Underground Store on Jarilo VI
You get many of the Shadows of Destruction from finishing the story and elevating your Trailblaze Degree. The primary two on this record come from finishing two story quests. One other two come from reaching a sure Trailblaze Degree, which it’s essential to do anyway to maneuver on within the story. Lastly, the ultimate two come from two retailers marked on the primary two “planets” in Honkai: Star Rail.
These are all of the Bodily Trailblazer Eidolon talents:
- E1: A Falling Star – When enemies are defeated as a result of Trailblazer’s Final, the Trailblazer regenerates 10 further Power. This impact can solely be triggered as soon as per assault.
- E2: An Unwilling Host – Attacking enemies with Bodily Weak spot restores the Trailblazer’s HP equal to five % of the Trailblazer’s ATK.
- E3: A Main Whisper – Talent Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15 and Expertise Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15.
- E4: A Destructing Look -When attacking an enemy with Weak spot Break, CRIT Charge is elevated by 25 %.
- E5: A Surviving Hope – Final Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15 and fundamental ATK Lv. +1, as much as a most of Lv. 10.
- E6: A Trailblazing Will – The Trailblazer’s Expertise can be triggered after they defeat an enemy.
Shadows of Preservation
Shadows of Preservation are for the Hearth Trailblazer, one other model of the protagonist that you simply get after reaching a sure level within the Honkai: Star Rail story. This Trailblazer performs extra of a defensive position than their Bodily counterpart. Their talents embody decreasing injury, shielding allies, and taunting enemies.
Here is the place to search out the entire Shadows of Preservation:
- Xianzhou Luofu – Principal Story Reward
- 4x Jeweler’s Pagoda on Xianzhou Luofu
At the moment of writing, solely 5 out of six Shadows of Preservation can be found proper now. One is reward for finishing the Xianzhou Luofu story arc as much as the “Buzzing Antlers, Entwined Horns” Mission. You should buy the remaining from the Jeweler’s Pagoda, a store positioned within the Central Starskiff Haven of the Luofu.
Strales, the foreign money onboard the Xianzhou Luofu, come from exploring the planet-like ship and finishing missions within the area. You want no less than 1000 Strales to get all 4 Eidolons from the Jeweler’s Pagoda.
These are all of the Hearth Trailblazer Eidolon talents:
- E1: Earth-Shaking Resonance – When the Trailblazer makes use of their Primary ATK, deal extra Hearth DMG equal to 25 % of the Trailblazer’s DEF. When the Trailblazer makes use of their enhanced Primary ATK, they deal extra Hearth DMG equal to 50 % of the Trailblazer’s DEF.
- E2: Time-Defying Tenacity – The Defend utilized to all allies from the Trailblazer’s Expertise will block extra DMG equal to 2 % of the Trailblazer’s DEF plus 27.
- E3: Path-Blazing Blueprint – Talent Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15 and Expertise Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15.
- E4: Nation-Constructing Oath – Instantly positive factors 4 stack(s) of Magma Will originally of the battle.
- E5: Spirit-Warming Flame – Final Lv. +2, as much as a most of Lv. 15 and fundamental ATK Lv. +1, as much as a most of Lv. 10.
- E6: Metropolis-Forging Bulwarks – After utilizing an enhanced Primary ATK or Final, the Trailblazer’s DEF will increase by 10 %. Stacks as much as 3 occasions.
The Xianzhou Luofu story arc hasn’t completed but, so the final Shadow of Preservation might be a reward for finishing quests associated to it in future updates.
The merchandise mentioned right here have been independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot could get a share of the income if you happen to purchase something featured on our web site.