In case your Fitbit will not sync and you’ll’t see your newest knowledge within the Fitbit app, then we now have you coated.
On this information, we’ll be explaining precisely easy methods to sync a Fitbit together with your iPhone, Android smartphone, or laptop – and what to do if it is having hassle syncing. It ought to cowl all Fitbit gadgets too, no matter age.
Most customers are more likely to come throughout syncing points over time, and figuring out easy methods to switch the info saved in your machine to the Fitbit app is an important talent.
Learn on beneath to find all the pieces it is advisable know.
The right way to sync your Fitbit
Syncing your Fitbit ought to really be very simple, which is why it may be fairly head-scratching when your knowledge does not appear to be transferring to the Fitbit app in your smartphone.
As soon as your Fitbit is about up and related to your telephone, it ought to have a constant Bluetooth connection to it and subsequently be able to hyperlink up everytime you open the Fitbit app.
Manually sync your Fitbit
To power your Fitbit to sync, swipe down on the Fitbit app’s residence display screen and launch to start the method.
It’s best to then see the turquoise line worm its approach from left to proper simply above the principle monitoring panel.
The right way to sync Fitbit with a pc
You do not want a smartphone to sync Fitbit knowledge, and might really use your laptop by following these steps.
We’ll assume your Fitbit has been registered and arrange correctly, however there is a catch – to make use of Fitbit Join, you want the Fitbit Wireless Sync Dongle.
1. Obtain Fitbit join.
2. Be sure you’re signed in together with your account credentials.
3. Join your Fitbit Wi-fi Sync Dongle.
4. It ought to sync routinely, or you possibly can press Sync to do it manually.
5. Log into the Fitbit Dashboard at https://www.fitbit.com/login.
Fitbit will not sync? Troubleshoot with these steps
It must be so simple as following the above, however expertise tells us that it is pretty possible you may come throughout some form of situation with Fitbit syncing.
Issues with syncing are normally since you’re not filling a requirement. This is a guidelines of the very basic items to double examine in case your Fitbit is not syncing.
Fitbit syncing troubleshooting guidelines
1. Examine the Fitbit app is suitable together with your machine here, and that it is operating the most recent model (if on iPhone or Android, examine for this by the App Retailer or Google Play Retailer).
2. Examine that your related machine is operating the most recent Fitbit app model.
3. Your related machine has a working mobile knowledge or Wi-Fi connection.
4. Your related machine has Bluetooth turned on, and that you just aren’t related to a number of issues (some points are associated to conflicting Bluetooth connections).
5. Your Fitbit machine’s battery is not low.
6. Your Fitbit machine’s software program is updated.
This checklist must be your place to begin for in case you’re experiencing constant points with syncing, however, if all these are ticked, it is time to begin troubleshooting with the information beneath:
1. Flip Bluetooth off/on.
2. Flip your Fitbit off/on.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app.
4. Carry out a reset of the Fitbit app (learn how to do this here)
5. Attempt logging into your Fitbit account on one other machine.
6. Take away different Fitbit gadgets from app and Bluetooth checklist.
Discover ways to factory reset your Fitbit with our information – this may end in any unsynced knowledge being misplaced, nevertheless it may very well be the ticket to resolving syncing issues.