Call of Duty: Vanguard‘s beforehand scheduled December 9 weapon tuning move has been delayed, as patch notes arrive for a small hotfix to deal with bug fixes and spawn changes. Sledgehammer Video games says the weapon adjustments have been postponed to take care of stability.
Initially, the December 9 replace was meant to incorporate multiplayer weapon balancing for Vanguard’s tactical rifles, sniper rifles, and shotguns. As a substitute, the replace now brings adjusted spawn logic to scale back spawn traps on Cargo and updates to the Mortar Barrage killstreak. Beforehand, the Mortar Barrage triggered main visibility points for gamers, however the replace brings improved visibility by lowering full-screen smoke results. On account of the change, gamers have to be nearer to the barrage to be affected.
This replace ought to convey extra stability to Vanguard as Sledgehammer Video games says the “Server Snapshot Error” bug that resulted in gamers being kicked from matches has now been fastened. An replace additionally arrives to the Clan characteristic, as banning customers from Clans now not leads to an error.
Sadly, the patch notes do not present a brand new date for the postponed weapon adjustments. This new hotfix follows up the December 8 launch of Vanguard’s Season 1, which added new multiplayer maps, DLC weapons, and extra Zombies content material. Moreover, Warzone’s new Pacific-themed Caldera map is now live for everyone with new playlists.
The complete patch notes might be discovered beneath, as shared by Sledgehammer Games.
Vanguard’s Season 1 arrives as builders from Warzone studio Raven Software program take part in a walkout in protest of shock contract terminations inside the QA staff. Name of Responsibility content material continues as Activision Blizzard faces lawsuits and different investigations associated to alleged sexual harassment and discrimination against women.
- Adjusted spawn logic to scale back spawn traps
- “Server Snapshot Error” bug that resulted in being kicked from matches has been fastened
- Shotgun pictures now accurately hit the entrance of enemies carrying stowed shields
- Banning customers from clans now not leads to an error
- Mortar Barrage
- Improved visibility by lowering full display screen smoke results. In consequence, gamers have to be nearer to the barrage to be affected
- 2XP splash icons now seem when 2XP is ready on particular platforms
- Match development bar now shows the correct present degree of the weapon